Today in class I let you choose what to work on after you completed the vocabulary.
You could start the study guide or continue to work on your poster.
Tomorrow is your test.
Your homework tonight:
- Finish the summary for the reading I gave last week (due tomorrow, assigned last week)
- Finish the study guide and study (due tomorrow, assigned today) Wave Study Guide
- Finish you poster (due Thursday- worked on last week in class)
Stuff you should review:
- All parts to a wave (crest, trough, node, wavelength, amplitude)
- The differences and similarities between light and sound waves
- Know your vocabulary
- Be able to identify whether a wave is transverse or longitudinal (based on description or picture)